If for any reason you wish to return a product to Centrado Trading Ltd for a refund, please follow the below process:
• Inform us via phone or email of the product that you wish to return along with the invoice number which it was received on and a reason for return.
• The customer service team will generate a returns note for you which will include a unique returns note number for you to track the returned product.
• The product will be collected free of charge on the next delivery we make to your address with our own delivery vehicles.
• If you wish to return the product sooner it can be delivered at your own cost to our Head Office at Unit 2 Stonehill, Huntingdon, PE29 6ED.
• A credit will be raised for the returned goods when they are received back at our premises.
• If the return is due to a customer error there will be a 10% re-stocking charge applied to the credit note.
• Any returns should be notified within 7 days of delivery.
To protect all our customers and make sure that we handle every return or exchange with reasonable fairness, we cannot accept a return or exchange (even within 30 days of purchase) in certain situations, including:
• Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, or accidents (including pet damage)
• Products showing excessive wear and tear
• Products lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster
• Products with a missing label or label that has been defaced
• Products returned for personal reasons unrelated to product performance or satisfaction
• Products that have been soiled or contaminated, until they have been properly cleaned
• On rare occasions, past habitual abuse of our Returns Agreement
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please contact us at 01480 445480 or email customer service. We will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded after any return shipping and handling costs.